GuangZhou Interpreter service

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
aimuye

GuangZhou Interpreter service

Post by aimuye »

My name is James and I am an honest and hard working middle-aged man.As a native in Guangzhou,I am in a favored position to know all about the local manufacturers and wholesale markets in Guangdong area.

I can work as your interpreter to protect the interests of your company and eliminatet he premium charged by brokers and trading companies. This will enables you to gain a competitive edge and increase your bottom line with minimum investment and risk.

Not only for interpreting ,I can provide you a channel with extensive knowledge of all China sourcing and business practices to search for any Chinese products at the lowest cost available.

My contat:
mobile phone: +86-15818231390
email.glbjgc@163.com
106.cherry

Re: GuangZhou Interpreter service

Post by 106.cherry »

This is Cherry Lee from Guangzhou, China.

I have 5 years’ experience for product sourcing and know much about export procedure. I am quite familiar with all kinds of wholesales markets and factories in China, such as garments, shoe accessory, biodegradable plastic products, hotel supplies, auto accessories, fashion accessories, handbags, tea etc. Please feel free to contact me for more information!

I am experienced in translation, guide and business assistance, and any foreign friend who need interpreter and assistance during your trip in Guangzhou, please feel free to contact me.

My service

Interpreter/business assistant

-Pick you up
-Assist for hotel reservation
-Necessary advice for doing business in China
After the clients come back to their countries, I can assist
- check goods before loading (QC)
- check quality of packing (or make the packing as the request )
-arrange the transportation

Chinese representative:

You might start to consider more about your cost, especially that you are such a trader who must go for business trip all the time .If you are a foreign sourcing businessman without office in China who will must go for business trip in China all the time, from now on, let me help you, I can be your Chinese representative here .I believe that you will feel how worthwhile for this deal sooner.

Sourcing assistant or agent

-assist you for sourcing the right products with competitive price in short time
-Guide you to the suitable factories or suppliers directly
- negotiating with suppliers

Cherry Lee

MB:86-138 2643 4871
E-mail: 106.cherry@gmail.com
MSN:cherry061129@hotmail.com
Personal website:www.myskyto.comImage