English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou

Translations to and from Chinese.
wesleychan

English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou

Post by wesleychan »

Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 4 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone need help please feel free to contact: wesleychan@126.com or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!
I will be pleased to work as a translator/interpreter/Personal Assistant & tour guide in such areas as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required.
Email: wesleychan@126.com / wchaneast@gmail.com
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
maikier

Re: English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou

Post by maikier »

welcome to our store www.ongoin.com

1) Excellent quality made of genuine leather with reasonable price.
2) Fashionable design.
3) Various colors and styles are available in our store.
4) OEM orders are welcomed.
5) Inner packing: 1 piece/box.
Reliable online sites for buying shoes,if you are interested in any of our products,pls feel free to let me know ,
I am happy to be your service at any time.
I really hope to do something for you.

MSN ongoin@msn.com
Gmail ongoinnew@gmail.com
xizuanzhou

Post by xizuanzhou »

Welcome to China!

Here is Johnson chow from Guangzhou, Canton, China.
Email: chowxi@gmail.com / chow@chineseinterpreters.net
Mob: +86-15302288172
www.chineseinterpreters.net

With more than 4 years experience in Chinese-English translating and interpreting.
Familiar with factories and wholesale markets in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhongshang, Zhahai,etc.
Our professional service as following:
A, Chinese-English-Cantonese interpreting and translating.
B, Business assistance / Guide.
C, Product Sourcing.
D, Air Port Pick up / Drop off in Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Hongkong.
E, Hotel Reservation.
F, Purchasing Agent.
G, Order Follow up after you left China.
H, Quality Control.
I, Factory Inspection.
J, Shipment Organization.
K, Tour Guide.

Let me make your trip in China smoothly.
For more info, pls check our web: www.chineseinterpreters.net
jameandrew

Post by jameandrew »

hello Mr. Wesley chan. It's really nice to hear about you. I have a small company in London. and i'm planning to establish a business hub in China as well. so i would like to make a visit to China and select a prospective site to set up my plant. Could you help me with that. If you can then would you mind some more sharing info about yourself.
http://www.iunlockiphone5.com/
chinatour-translator.com

Post by chinatour-translator.com »

Hi!
My name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong or any other places in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.
On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.
Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86)15910832219
Please check www.chinatour-translator.com for more info.
shamla

Post by shamla »

Thanks guys for creating such a wonderful thread. I found out here a lot of useful information. This is really informative for me.