Chinese/Male/Toronto wish 2 imprv Mandarin teach you English

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
allperils

Chinese/Male/Toronto wish 2 imprv Mandarin teach you English

Post by allperils »

Hello,

I'm Jeff Wong from Toronto, 29, male originally from Hong Kong as a young child, working full time, young professional. Very easy going and laid back. University educated and am currently working.

I seek:

I'm interested in advancing my oral Mandarin skills by speaking socially with a Chinese or Taiwanese native. Currently, I'm beginner-intermediate, but I have huge problems understanding people speak. Probably because of the speed of their speech. If you throw me in Taipei, I would be able to get around and order food, but I can't yet engage in a full blown conversation.

I offer:

My written and spoken English skills are 100% university level, specifically in business. Since I speak some mandarin, I can easily switch to Mandarin to explain certain concepts and meanings. I will edit your essays, stories, reports, assignments, I will speak with you either socially or under business scenerios or whatever you want. I am aware of the time difference, but I have no problems getting up early on Saturday to speak with you so that you can improve your English skills. I will offer dollars as a bonus - if I see dramatic improvements, etc.

Ideal language exchange partner:

Female, 18 - 35, China or Taiwan*, can offer minimum 1 hour per week, SKYPE (video optional)

Contact me:

msn: galith@hotmail.com

Serious learners only please,

Sincerely,

Jeff Wong