guangzhou interpreter/guangzhou translator

Translations to and from Chinese.
yolanda

guangzhou interpreter/guangzhou translator

Post by yolanda »

Hello, are you doing business with Chinese Suppliers?

Do you need an assistant to work as your employee to help your business in China?

Do you feel difficult when you communicate with your suppliers? No matter what reasons, English Skills or Language understanding,or responsiblity.

Do you need source new suppliers with very competitive prices when your old suppliers are requesting to increased the prices due to the raw material cost high up?

Do you need an employee to work for you in China,just like your own eyes to keep on the orders in process? Investigate factories and Inspection during production and before shipment.

Do you need an assistant with good experience to help you solve problem when it happens? As you know, an Chinese will have time and zone flexibility to handle.

In fact, employing such an assistant, you only need pay hunderds of dollars per month according to the volume of work. If you don't need an employee to work per month, we could negotiate another way,such as, just pay certain amount or certain percentage per order. That will depend on your desire. You will find that little pay out brings you big harvest.

I would like to take this great honor to introduce myself. I live in Guangzhou, China. I am a permanent resident here.

I work as an independent business assistant and interpreter (translator) in Guangzhou and the peripheral area,also i can travel with buyer to other cities for business when it's necessary. I speak fluent English, graduated from GuangDong University of Foreign Studies.

After the graduation of university, i have been involved in foreign trade business for 8 years. I am quite familiar with the foreign trade business procedure. I hope my previous working experience could be helpful to you.

Generally, i can assit you as below.

1) Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou and peripheral areas, or trip to other cities

2) Transportant arrangment, such as hotel reservation, book airplane tickets,guide for personnal shopping, guide for tour

3) Guide for business to the wholesale markets and manufactureies,negotiate good prices with suppliers

4) Orders follow up, inspection, shipping arrangments, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers

5) Source new products and suppliers

6) Help to solve the orders problem in process

I have handled items as toys& gifts, cookware & kitchenware,furniture, garments, jewlellery, shoes, handbags, auto parts,and so on. Guangzhou is a really good business center (various big wholesale markets gather here,such as auto parts, shoes, garmets,handbags, furniture,jewellery....).

For any foreign friends need an employee in Guangzhou to assistant their business, pls be free to contact me by email: zhuirixj@163.com, lady.yolanda@163.com, or Mobile:0086 13719210491.

Looking forward to meeting you in Guangzhou!

Yolanda
wesleychan

Re: guangzhou interpreter/guangzhou translator

Post by wesleychan »

Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 4 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone need help please feel free to contact: wesleychan@126.com or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!
I will be pleased to work as a translator/interpreter/Personal Assistant & tour guide in such areas as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required.
Email: wesleychan@126.com / wchaneast@gmail.com
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
robin_2006

Experienced interpreter and Business Assistant in Guangzhou

Post by robin_2006 »

We are experienced interpreters, fluent in English and Mandarin, living in Guangzhou, China. We are familiar with many products and wholesale markets,such as handbags, purses,shoes, belts,clothes,jewreys,glasses,watches…etc. and we also know the process for export well.If you need our help during your business trip.please contact us at: fashioneer@gmail.com
if you want to know more details about how we worked, please feel free to view our website (www.chinesegoodsagent.com) thanks!
thamoskuk9

Post by thamoskuk9 »

'm active, honest, adaptable, funny, easy-going and dutiful. At the same time, I get a lot of good experience of trading, beeing a translator, guider and assistant, so I think I can do a good job for you .

My foreign friends are mostly come from US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, and Israel, etc. They mostly are doing the giftware, glassware, furniture, crystals, shoes, business. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market and factories for survey in Guangzhou.

And I'm taking the responsibility of inspecting goods quality and collecting goods for customers, arranging customers shipping, air cargo or EMS, sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice when my customers are not in China.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
database design
Website Review
cnwomen

Post by cnwomen »

M&L reliable sourcing agent in Guangzhou ,China!
Always be help in Guangzhou ,Foshan,Shenzhen and Dongguan ,China
M&L your reliable buying agent in Guangzhou china, with rich factories management experience and engineering background. knows China products and markets very well. Would like to be your sourcing agent or business partner or business assistant helping you purchase directly with China manufacturing factories avoiding any loss or cheat to your side. we also provide car rent, airport pick up, sourcing, order follow up, technic support, inspection, money transfer and shipment etc one stop logistics service. For details, kindly email lindaok60@gmail.com. skype lindaok60 Ring me at 13640861823 or 020-33350848
http://ltcwty.googlepages.com/home
Address:
No.28 KangYinGe, Yuan Jing Road
Bai Yun District Guangzhou
P.R.C.
P.C.510403
wesleychan

Post by wesleychan »

Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 6 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone need help please feel free to contact: wesleychan@126.com or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!
I will be pleased to work as a translator/interpreter/Personal Assistant & tour guide in such areas as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required plus I have a car to drive the clients in and around the cities to make your trip more comfortable and efficient.
Email: wesleychan@126.com / wchaneast@gmail.com
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
maikier

Post by maikier »

welcome to our store www.ongoin.com

1) Excellent quality made of genuine leather with reasonable price.
2) Fashionable design.
3) Various colors and styles are available in our store.
4) OEM orders are welcomed.
5) Inner packing: 1 piece/box.
Reliable online sites for buying shoes,if you are interested in any of our products,pls feel free to let me know ,
I am happy to be your service at any time.
I really hope to do something for you.

MSN ongoin@msn.com
Gmail ongoinnew@gmail.com
xizuanzhou

Post by xizuanzhou »

Hi, Friends,
Here is Johnson from Guangzhou, Canton Province, China. 3 years experience in Chinese-English-Cantonese interpreting and translating. I can be your assistant or agent in China!

Contact info:
Tel: +86-1530-2288-172
Email: chow@chineseinterpreters.net / chowxi@gmail.com
MSN: zxz-johnson@hotmail.com
Web: www.chieseinterpreters.net

Professional on the following service:
A, Chinese-English-Cantonese interpreting and translating.
B, Business assistance / Guide.
C, Factory or Wholesale market guide and accompany.
D, Product Sourcing.
E, Air Port Pick up / Drop off in Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Hongkong.
F, Hotel Reservation.
G, Purchasing Agent.
H, Order Follow up after you left China.
I, Quality Control.
J, Factory Inspection.
K, Shipment Organization.
L, Tour Guide.

whenever you will make a visit to China, let me make your trip more effective!
wellcch

Post by wellcch »

Shenzhen/guangzhou/foshan/HK over 8 years interpreter,translator,sourcing+sales background+Strict western management

This is lily from shenzhen China

1. I am 31 years old , maybe I look like 23 to 25 years old, however it is not my fault to look like more younger than my actual age.

2.Worked with foreigner over 8 years on an international level.

3.Strict western management rules are known to me.

4.Sales background for electronic components in Shenzhen

5.Have a 36 years experienced USA business teacher to guide for business

6.Enjoy working hard and like to keep smiling to everything and make everything is possible.

7. With HK visa and passport for your China business and international business support.

8. Have a comfortable HONDA business car with 7 seats equiped with GPS to make your China business trip more comfortable and enjoyable, Welcome to China.

Service:

Interpreter,translator,Sourcing, Supplier assesment,Vendor Coordination,Inspection,Logistics and other Auxilliary Services

Welcome any project to start in shenzhen and other places in China.

Lily Cao

LOCATE, BUY AND SHIP, TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD

Email:wellcch@yahoo.com.cn

Tel:0086-755-29418606

Mobile phone:8613692124260

Yahoo:wellcch

MSN:wellcch@hotmail.com
Smile to everything and make everything is possible