Teach me chinese and I'll teach you english :)

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
Insomnia

Teach me chinese and I'll teach you english :)

Post by Insomnia »

Anyone interested?
handong

Post by handong »

you can send me email 357670070@qq.com
loli

Re: Teach me chinese and I'll teach you english :)

Post by loli »

hi ,my friend ! I find a place for us to share chinese study materials for free !
videos ,chinese sayings , stories .... colorful and interesting !
join us !http://www.Chineseclass123.com
yunjuanyunshu

Post by yunjuanyunshu »

I am interesting with that. I am improving my english now. Bcz my company was purchased by an America company, so I want to practice my oral English. Nice to meet you here.

Post by 110121 »

I am interested,I am a Chinese college student,MY MSN number:715575209@qq.com,please join me as your friends.
吴欣亮.
shelly123

Post by shelly123 »

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side. A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general. This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
Shelly Smith.

Baby Furniture
TimeYou

Post by TimeYou »

That's what you said I wanna,I'm a chinese,I speak the mandarin.I'm a male and just graduated from the college.But my listening and speaking of the english are annoyying me.I'm really wanna get your helps.Athough I have no any experiences with teaching chinese for the foreigner.At least I think,we can get more experiences about studying languages each other.I am so honest.I am so desired to studying the native english.Meanwhile you'll get the native chinese.If you are interested in my opinions too.Please add me.MSN:youtaotime@msn.cn Skype:youtaotime.
I'm looking forward to you coming!
Regards
Stranger friend~