Somethin nice for all the foreign Chinese learners!^_^

Chinese language courses, lessons, and websites
mn2148915

Somethin nice for all the foreign Chinese learners!^_^

Post by mn2148915 »

:D Hey guys! I used to take on-line Chinese lessons on echineselearning.com through webcam and Skype, and I found it efficient and effective, for the teachers are all professional and experienced Chinese teachers, and they would design learning plans for me according to my own level and the text books. The only problem is the lessons were a bit expensive to me :cry: (which is $50 per hour). But lately they're running a new kind of programme, which you pay only US$99 per month to take as many lessons as you want from highly qualified and experienced Chinese teachers. And you can cancel your monthly subscription at anytime. :idea: (and besides everyone can recieve a free trial before buying the lessons!) :P :P I think it's really worth paying attention to! So I strongly recommend you guys to take a shot , and you'd better take action quickly cuz there's time limit! :wink: Trust me this is really a great opportunity for ppl who wanna learn Chinese outside China like me!HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.echineselearning.com/99/?a_aid=01018