Learn Chinese

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
janie lee aquino

Re: Learning Chinese Dialects

Post by janie lee aquino »

i am janie lee from the philippines and i want to learn how to speak chinese. can somebody help me? i am very interested to learn chinese, i think it is a fascinating language. if you can help me, please e-mail me. any help that you will give will be greatly appreciated. thank you very much.
Chatree

Post by Chatree »

Why don't you visit http://edu.ocac.gov.tw/language/hakka/b/b3.htm then you can learn a lot of Hakka
Chatree

[%sig%]
Betty

Post by Betty »

janie lee aquino wrote:i am janie lee from the philippines and i want to learn how to speak chinese. can somebody help me? i am very interested to learn chinese, i think it is a fascinating language. if you can help me, please e-mail me. any help that you will give will be greatly appreciated. thank you very much.
Please view the following website, it is about the software of learning Mandarin:

http://www.find2fine.com/italkchinese/e-sup.htm

and this software can change English to Chinese,very convenient for foreigner to
learn Chinese,what you need is just a notebook and the ITalkChinese
software,when you type in the English word, and then change it into chinese, and
then press the "play" button,a vivid sound will play on.In the important time
such software can be of great help of you.

Hope this imformation can help you. ^_^

If you think ITalkChinese really suit you,pls. kindly let me know.

Any idea about learning Chinese, and Chinese Culture, pls. share with me via my
email:betty@find2fine.com
msn: betty-fong@hotmail.com

or contact me via the phone 8620-86269772 or 852-3169 7213  
Betty
www.find2fine.com
silverdragonbin

Post by silverdragonbin »

i dont think it's easy to learn chinese.if you have MSN ID(if you have not ,you can apply one),you can join me in your contact.my msn id is silverdragonbin@hotmail.com.if you have any questions, just ask me.
i will do my best to help you.
微雨

Maybe I can help you.

Post by 微雨 »

Nice to meet you here. I was born in Beijing China and now lived there. I am very interested in the exchange learning of Chinese and English. Sometimes I am at : Hao0414@msn.com :)
Yusuph

Sorry.The paragrah above is written by me.

Post by Yusuph »

But Why can't i use a Chinese word ? When i use it, disorderly code is shown. Originally I want to use my Chinese name “微雨” :)
Anderson.hoo

Post by Anderson.hoo »

janie lee aquino wrote:i am janie lee from the philippines and i want to learn how to speak chinese. can somebody help me? i am very interested to learn chinese, i think it is a fascinating language. if you can help me, please e-mail me. any help that you will give will be greatly appreciated. thank you very much.
I want to help you if I can.
My email is he-xiao-nan@163.com
please e mail me and i will reply you as soon as possible!