Wong Faye chords!

Discussions on the Cantonese language.
Dajiang

Wong Faye chords!

Post by Dajiang »

Hi everyone,

I've just posted this one on the Mandarin forum as well, but I guess I've got a better shot here since Wong Faye sings in Cantonese mostly.

See, I'm looking for the guitar chords of Wong Faye's songs.
And if any guitar enthusiasts out there have any, I'd be very very grateful.

I've got heaps of English songs all worked out in Word documents btw, but there're lots of internet resources for English songs.
Sadly I can't write Chinese (nor can my computer) so I can't google search for Chinese songs.

Thanks in advance,

Da jiang
iris_ian

Re: Wong Faye chords!

Post by iris_ian »

Dajiang wrote:Hi everyone,

I've just posted this one on the Mandarin forum as well, but I guess I've got a better shot here since Wong Faye sings in Cantonese mostly.

See, I'm looking for the guitar chords of Wong Faye's songs.
And if any guitar enthusiasts out there have any, I'd be very very grateful.

I've got heaps of English songs all worked out in Word documents btw, but there're lots of internet resources for English songs.
Sadly I can't write Chinese (nor can my computer) so I can't google search for Chinese songs.

Thanks in advance,

Da jiang
do you want her songs?
i can send to you
add me:MSN:tristaian@yahoo.com.hk
mikegoodboy2009

UGG Boots

Post by mikegoodboy2009 »

Wherther you have been flocking to stores around the world in search of the perfect pair of UGGs? Look no further than UGG Boot Central, your ultimate destination for high quality casual foot wear.
UGGs are High Quality Casual FootwearUgg boots are amongst the highest quality casual footwear you’ll ever purchase. Once you have a pair in hand you’ll understand why celebrities and fashion icons from all over the world have clamored to find their own UGGs.
Every single pair of Uggs we make - whether for man, woman, child, or baby - are hand crafted with a reinforced toe and heel to ensure maximum durability. The soles are made of a synthetic material that varies depending on the type of Ugg slipper or boot you are purchasing, allowing for support or flexibility for both indoor and outdoor wear.
Ugg boots australia make an incredible fashion statement as well. No matter which style you choose, you can dress them up or down to match any outfit. Girls will love wearing their new Uggs to school while women will enjoy showing them off in the office or when they’re out with the girls. Even men have found Uggs to be a classy and sophisticated addition to their casual wardrobes as walmart rumor!