Looking for free home page!

Discussions on the Cantonese language.
komichi

Looking for free home page!

Post by komichi »

Hello, there.I'm 29japanese f wants to learn cantonese by free in internet.I've been looking for that one,but there aren't any home page. it costs or just easy like greeings only, you know. Could you recommend any home page to learn cantonese?
I have a book `Colloquial cantonese `by Keith tong &Gragory games ,maybe. This is very interesting and useful. but there are no chinese letters, only English in any sentenses.I want to learn cantonese, looking chinese letters.anyway, Please tell me any information .
Samsara

Re: Looking for free home page!

Post by Samsara »

There is not many detailed online tutorials of Cantonese. You can email me if you need help although i am not an cantonese language expert ^_^
: Hello, there.I'm 29japanese f wants to learn cantonese by free in internet.I've been looking for that one,but there aren't any home page. it costs or just easy like greeings only, you know. Could you recommend any home page to learn cantonese?
: I have a book `Colloquial cantonese `by Keith tong &Gragory games ,maybe. This is very interesting and useful. but there are no chinese letters, only English in any sentenses.I want to learn cantonese, looking chinese letters.anyway, Please tell me any information .
Sallin

Post by Sallin »

I am a native speaker and I would like to help you. Feel free to email me or drop me message via icq (my #20144668)
: Hello, there.I'm 29japanese f wants to learn cantonese by free in internet.I've been looking for that one,but there aren't any home page. it costs or just easy like greeings only, you know. Could you recommend any home page to learn cantonese?
: I have a book `Colloquial cantonese `by Keith tong &Gragory games ,maybe. This is very interesting and useful. but there are no chinese letters, only English in any sentenses.I want to learn cantonese, looking chinese letters.anyway, Please tell me any information .
Malicka

Post by Malicka »

: Hello, there.I'm 26 Indian i wants to learn cantonese by free in internet.I've been looking for that one,but there aren't any home page. it costs or just easy like greeings only, you know. Could you recommend any home page r resource to learn cantonese?