Need to translate word in mardarin or cantonese

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
Rhonda

Need to translate word in mardarin or cantonese

Post by Rhonda »

how do i write hot girl or bad girl in maradarin or cantonese?????????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Denson

Re: Need to translate word in mardarin or cantonese

Post by Michael Denson »

Is there an English equivalent of ti1 qian2 Many thanks!
vanessa and curtis

Post by vanessa and curtis »

:translate the vanessa and curtis in mardarin
Joe

Re: Need to translate word in chinesse

Post by Joe »

: how do i write or bad girl in chinesse ?????????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

: How do I translate this to Cantonese?

Hello Cameron! How's the life in Hong Kong? I hope you are learning the laguage easily? Is it easy to read this letter, yet? I hope so. I just want to say how incredibly awesome you are! I know you are doing a great job as a missionary. I'll bet you are loving it. Stay confident and spiritual thoughout every day. Keep sharing your testimony to everyone who needs to hear it. There is some one out there that needs to hear just your testimony to finally realize what he/she has been missing out on in life. I hope you are having a blast! Love, Morgan
Miroslav

Post by Miroslav »

Can you send me a symbol of "understanding" and
"wisdom" in chinesse, please.
Thank you
angie

Help me translate this to mandarin

Post by angie »

Food provided are based on rotating menu and varieties of local and continental will be introduced.
hyuuiioo

Post by hyuuiioo »

: : how do i write or bad girl in chinesse ?????????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie Koch

Post by Julie Koch »

: : how do i write soccer kicks ass, sexy, pyromaniac,and Julie Koch in chinesse ?????????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biggy

Please tell me ?

Post by Biggy »

: Can you send me a symbol of "understanding" and
: "wisdom" in chinesse, please.
: Thank you