mandarin language online translator

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
sanjay verma

mandarin language online translator

Post by sanjay verma »

I had a friend from Hongkong who doesn't know much english, so I need an an online translator so that I can communicate with her by translating a letter by an online translator.
Mark

Re: mandarin language online translator

Post by Mark »

Erm... ask a person, an online translator won't work.

Oh, and if she's from Xianggang she probably won't know much Mandarin...
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

* Content removed *
Buddha

correction - cant let you get away with a typo ! haha !

Post by Buddha »

* Content removed *
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

You can go to http://cn.yahoo.com/Reference/Dictionaries/, there are a lot of on line dictionaries. Or do a google search. I am sure you can find something useful.
admin

Post by admin »

search at google.com
James Campbell

Post by James Campbell »

one of our competitors, www.netat.net, used to have one also a Chinese<>Japanese one, you can give it a try. The computer generated translations are fun for a laugh (never intended for real communication, though)...
Chris

Post by Chris »

Looking for a teaching job!
Native Chinese(Mandarin, Cantonese) speaker with fluent English from GuangDong, China. (Simplified character is used by mainland Chinese!) Experienced Chinese tutor for International student, knows exactly what the learner needs. And with good computer skills.
Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions and I will be pleased to talk with you in further details.
ltm8888@hotmail.com
Donee

Post by Donee »

Can you translate this for me?

I found a site that translates whole sentences, but now can't find it. Do you by any chance know what it is?

祝大家
新年快樂
萬事如意

(記得要打開附件喲)
ice

Post by ice »

祝大家 = To all
新年快樂 =Happy New Year
萬事如意 =Everything goes on as u wish

(記得要打開附件喲)=Don't forget to opening the attached file!

ps.it's traditional characters , that's why u can't recognize it. Maybe ur friend is from Taiwan or HK.