chinesse symbols and the alphabet.

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
Tegan Brooks

chinesse symbols and the alphabet.

Post by Tegan Brooks »

i am a tattoo artist and everyone is wondering if i can write in chinesse, i feel bad because i have to say, no, you need to find someone else that can. I feel like i can't do my job and i'm just about to quit doing my tattoo designing. i need help before i completly decide to quit everything.
Mei Guan Xi

Re: chinesse symbols and the alphabet.

Post by Mei Guan Xi »

You do not even know the chinese alphabet ?
It's just ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
You really didn't know that ?? Funny.
And for the chinese characters, well, just go to the next bookstore and buy a dictionary. There are too many characters to write down in a posting.
Mei Guan Xi

: i am a tattoo artist and everyone is wondering if i can write in chinesse, i feel bad because i have to say, no, you need to find someone else that can. I feel like i can't do my job and i'm just about to quit doing my tattoo designing. i need help before i completly decide to quit everything.
suzan

Post by suzan »

: i am a tattoo artist and everyone is wondering if i can write in chinesse, i feel bad because i have to say, no, you need to find someone else that can. I feel like i can't do my job and i'm just about to quit doing my tattoo designing. i need help before i completly decide to quit everything.
Katharina Heuchert

Post by Katharina Heuchert »

Please sent me some chinesse symbols from you.Thank you.
drake lorber

Post by drake lorber »

: You do not even know the chinese alphabet ?
: It's just ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
: You really didn't know that ?? Funny.
: And for the chinese characters, well, just go to the next bookstore and buy a dictionary. There are too many characters to write down in a posting.
: Mei Guan Xi
:
: : i am a tattoo artist and everyone is wondering if i can write in chinesse, i feel bad because i have to say, no, you need to find someone else that can. I feel like i can't do my job and i'm just about to quit doing my tattoo designing. i need help before i completly decide to quit everything.
carrie gott

Post by carrie gott »

what is the symbol for friendship, strength, power
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

: Please sent me some chinesse symbols from you.Thank you.
Julie Koch

Post by Julie Koch »

: Please sent me some chinesse symbols from you.Thank you.
Julie Koch

Post by Julie Koch »

Can you please help me, i want to learn how to write in Chinesse!
john

Post by john »

: Please sent me some chinesse symbols from you.Thank you.im looking for the sprirt symbol