Chinese Shorthand Method

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
ken tao

Chinese Shorthand Method

Post by ken tao »

Ideas for Chinese Shorthand: I am developing a shorthand method for Chinese based on positioning phonetic symbols on a simple format grid. Want to know if anyone else can share some ideas for inscribing and inputting Chinese using a standardized shorthand reduction system.
ken tao

Re: Chinese Shorthand Method

Post by ken tao »

---Chinese Shorthand/中文速記---I have been developing a model for an interactive Chinese digital input and hand scripting shorthand method for a few years now. My name is Ken Tao and I love to play with language! Using my knowledge of Chinese inputting methods, I feel I have succeeded in finding a format that I believe to be much faster, simpler, and standardized than other inputting or hand scripted ways of suji for the Chinese Language!
…..The objective of this topic is to get feedback and build interest in my project. Since it is at the modeling stage, and since I have no patent or copyright, I am only able to give a general description of my suji method. I hope that at the right time I can work with experts in various fields to make Chinese Coded Shorthand a working entity.
…..I would certainly appreciate any comment on ways that can help me to proceed in developing my suji project?