Learning Mandarin is a piece of cake

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
sinoguider

Learning Mandarin is a piece of cake

Post by sinoguider »

Learning Mandarin is a piece of cake, you need to speak and listen to Mandarin for hours every day.

The best way to learn any language is to hang aroud wich/ stay close to a native speaker, I am a mandarin native speaker who can speak fluent English and can be your mandarin-learning partner/helper who can talk to you by Skype or Google talk for hours everyday. This has been proved very effective improving your mandarin level. Please contact me: sinoguider@gmail.com Skype account: jacklearning
I also work as a english chinese interpreter/translator in China on freelancing basis with good reputation after years of experiences, if you need business interpreter between english and chinese, please contact me: sinoguider@gmail.com Tel:0086-13483176858
leonadoson

Re: Learning Mandarin is a piece of cake

Post by leonadoson »

My friend says that " Learning Chinese is a piece of cake: 【小菜一碟 xiǎo cài yī dié】 :P Because he has a good HNHSoft Chinese dictionary for help.
candie111

Re: Learning Mandarin is a piece of cake

Post by candie111 »

learning every language is just a piece of cake if you learn hard and keep interest in it
we often say interest is the best teacher
http://www.rosettastoneoutlet4u.com/rosetta-stone-swedish-c-16.html