Korean invented chinese language

Discuss the Chinese language.
chairmouse

Post by chairmouse »

IF korea invented Chinese character which is an hieroglyphic writing, why they switch to an alphabetic writing?Did korea also invent some drug or poison whick made themselves insane cause the chemical action to their brain?

Is there any ancient books about korea has 9600 history which written in Chinese charater? obvious no.
if korea really invented Chinese character why they has not used it to record any history before they switch to alphabetic language.

If somebody insist that Chinese people has some inner relationship with korea, I would say X thousand ago, there were some chinese people flea from China, probably because they lost a war or did not want to be slaves of slave holder.

than, those Chinese people bring Chinese character to korea when korean did not have character for their language.that is why many years ago they invented their language, because they thought they should have their
own character otherwise it is like a shame.
Today, when West countries begin to learn Chinese and Japanese, korea people feel bad, because their calture can not influence the world as their economy. and their country is protecting by a foreign troop now.

They think they should have a influence on calture an military affairs to the world. So they pretend the inventor of the most influential Asian language, which is chinese.

this is really funny.

I suggest korea also to pretend USA soldiers have korea blood, so korea people will be the strongest race in the world.

I am waiting for this laughy.haha!!!
mdavid35

History of East Asia

Post by mdavid35 »

Once koguryo dominated North east Asia reigion. It's really a pride of Korea history. Korea was a ancient Rome of North East Asia. Shandong Peninsula (Confucius' born there), and Manchuria formed one unified state sharing one common culture of superiority. China often neglects what Korean contributed to their history, and culture. Without korea, china today could not exist. and shame to all chinese ultra-nationalists.

Land of Paekche

Land of Koguryo

Korea in ancient time
mdavid35

Post by mdavid35 »

KongLingWei wrote:Hi, Peter

I am so angry about the f**king South Koreans.

Do you believe that oral evidence speak by South Korean ? If you were not Korean, you must be nuts.

I have nothing to say about that small peninsula shit country, Just take a look at the World Map!

To all S. Koreans :

My last name is "Kong", I'm the 78th generation of Confucius. Am I offspring of South Korean ? What the f**k ~ :evil:
I am telling you , I am not your kind !

Shut up , South Korean !!!

Don't challenge the patience of all Chinese. OR, someday, without the protection of your U.S.A daddy, you will be our sub-country again.

China represent the Asian's pride. In Asia, we are the only one country who dare to say NO to U.S.A.

Not Japan and S.Korean whose army were controled by U.S.
You people are the shame of Asian.
Gija was a relative of King Zhou of Shang Dynasty, and after King Wu of Zhou subjugated King Zhou of Shang, Gija led the Shang clan of 5000 people, ran away to a Korean peninsula, and stayed west of Liao River and became a part of the nation called Beonjoseon extending from western Manchuria to the whole of the Shandong region. The majority of Shang people stayed in the west of Zhou, and Song. Confucius will naturally be descendants of Korea (BeonJoseon) because Confucius is a descendant of the Song clan.
mdavid35

Goguryeo, the forgotten history

Post by mdavid35 »

Lamda

The differentia

Post by Lamda »

Which one is the differentiation between Chinese radicals and Hanji in regards Kanji and Hageul ?

Gimme some comprehensive examples
9次特快

Re: Korean invented chinese language

Post by 9次特快 »

棒子脑残,不予理会 但又不得不说两句

想请教下棒子们,你们不是千方百计地搞什么“去汉字化”么?既然不想要怎么又千方百计地想要拉拢呢?

最近你们的KTX怎么连“防水”和“放水”都不分,本来需要添加防水材料的枕木却加入吸水材料导致近百公里的铁路推倒重来。现在知道没有汉字不好过了,就想捡回来了,真实不要脸。哦,对了,你们根本就没有脸。

想当婊子还想立贞节牌坊
thamoskuk9

Post by thamoskuk9 »

Chinese language and Korean langauge

Dear All,

Rationally speaking, the fact may be like this:

* Korean originally had their own language, which was independent from Chinese language.

* During Tang Dynasty of China, Korean adopted Chinese characters in their language.

* At some stage of recent centuries, Korean removed Chinese characters from their language again.

It is not a rare thing in anthropology that different tribes' culture influence each other. The Han tribe Chinese itself has a mixture of many tribes' culture. For example, Buddhism was not from China but was brought to China by those minority tribes that lived in Xi-yu, or the western regions, which are the current Xinjiang and mid-asia. However, it became one of the main religion of whole China.

As for Chinese language, from its several thousands years of history, it should be said as originated from China instead of from Korea.

As an anthropological fact, many Asian languages have adopted some Chinese characters. It seemed that the Chinese did not colonize them to force this, but that they proactively went to China to learn Chinese culture by themselves during China's Tang dynasty, which was about 1000 years ago.

You can see a lot of Chinese characters in Japanese language. Additionally, the current Japanese culture is nearly a full copy of China's Tang Dynasty culture including its architecture, clothing, food etc.

Vietnamese language also adopted Chinese characters. Then when being occupied by French, I think they made the language latinized.

I actually have found that Koreans are systematically claiming their cultural independence from Chinese culture. It might because when China's economy is fast developing they feel threatened.

The aggressive gesture of China comes from China's governing regime which is still a Communist regime like the former Soviet Union. China's aggressiveness does not come from Chinese culture itself. It is a residue of the confrontation between the Communist camp and the free world camp during Stalin and Mao's time.

The Chinese culture itself is very peaceful and non-aggressive. So take it easy.mike
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

debt consolidation mortgage uk
senior insurance forum
thamoskuk9

Post by thamoskuk9 »

As an anthropological fact, many Asian languages have adopted some Chinese characters. It seemed that the Chinese did not colonize them to force this, but that they proactively went to China to learn Chinese culture by themselves during China's Tang dynasty, which was about 1000 years ago.

You can see a lot of Chinese characters in Japanese language. Additionally, the current Japanese culture is nearly a full copy of China's Tang Dynasty culture including its architecture, clothing, food etc.

Vietnamese language also adopted Chinese characters. Then when being occupied by French, I think they made the language latinized.

I actually have found that Koreans are systematically claiming their cultural independence from Chinese culture. It might because when China's economy is fast developing they feel threatened.

The aggressive gesture of China comes from China's governing regime which is still a Communist regime like the former Soviet Union. China's aggressiveness does not come from Chinese culture itself. It is a residue of the confrontation between the Communist camp and the free world camp during Stalin and Mao's time.

The Chinese culture itself is very peaceful and non-aggressive. So take it easy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
debt consolidation mortgage uk
senior insurance forum
Lamda

Post by Lamda »

Honorable Gentlemen ,

I am watching your nice qurelling chat via those pages very carefully .
Needles to say that some of us tend to agree that the ancient Korea should have established a great Empire much before Silla's one . ( I have also noted those peculiar published maps ,which include half of Japan ,also a big part of Mantchuria etc as having being parts of an ancient Korean Empire .It is very impressive . But, who has been the introducer of them ? Please,do Give us some further cartographer's details ;in particular, some researchers' names, any officially approved Institute's name , college or University etc )

I have also to submit a query to all of you ,for instance.
1. Which one has been the ancient Korean way of both oral and written languange ,before Silla 's ? It could have not been some signals of Fume, of course !
2. There are 24 + plus 2 voiceless characters in Modern Hangeul,which tends to finally present 25 plus 1 voiceless one ,rather. . However ,Hangeul had had 28 through a previous approval of 32 ones ,initially .
The numerical correlations in regards the number 2 & 3 are very important for some strange linguistics ( e.g Soem signs in a super advanced biology )-(What is this ? )
In addition, what does it mean some peculiar petroglyphs have dated some strange letters since 1600 a.C ; to which no one has hardly attempted enough to provide any info in regards that peculiar date in 2333 AC -or to publish a certain work of what they did mean ,really ?
Which has been the method of calculating the era of those peculiar petroglyphs ,also who has been the main official scientific group of researchers ,etc ?
Perhaps,something much significantly important is expected to be extracted form all that provided info. For the peculiar ancient Sino-Korean radicals are already being known in all over the world ,you see.
Some of us are investigating their origin also the ecrypted message by an extremly angular way .
Whether those radicals represent a Chinese or a Korean invention in origin ,it represents the less hypothesis to make us being interested for something much bigger than what is being faced, by all respect .

I represent a foreigner,also an investigator of the so called Sino Korean radicals . Th only I could inform you is as following .
There is a peculiar numerical relationship between the 64 Hexagrams of I -Ching and the 256 characters of ancient Hanjiway's alpahabet .
Perhaps, it might reflect at the entire humanity .

Finally,why all Korean English Dictionaries have adopted only 240 characters instead of 256 ? - or even 214,sometimes!
How do the Korean lingustic centers agree for something like that ? Don't they know their cultural legacy ? - I wonder !

Best regards to all of you,
LAMDA
Lamda

Post by Lamda »

July, 8- 2010
It seems that no one of the honorable gentlemen likes to provide any info about those Korean petroglyphs , reported as belonging to some ruins in written(KOREA) originated from 36 centuries ,ago.

In addition ,none of them would like to explain why the ancient Hanji ( known as the SINO KOREAN writing way ) used to present 256 alphabetic characters in regards 214 ones, in present time.

I wonder ! :!: