why Korean people like to steal Chinese invention?

Discuss the Chinese language.
EL_kay

Re: why Korean people like to steal Chinese invention?

Post by EL_kay »

don't forget that korea was a main trading point between china and japan in and out of history. Much had to go through korea to get to either end so a lot of what Korea has is going to be both chinese and japanese just because of this factor alone.

Why can't we all just get along? then again, I'm just that korean adoptee living with the white people in america. what the .... do I know. What I read and hear and learn is all third party being told from insiders to an outsider. I know this. I DO NOT CARE TO GO TO ASIA ANY TIME SOON. YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!
Gwe23

Post by Gwe23 »

You know what? Im getting sick and tired of Chinese people accusing Koreans of doing this and that without any evidence. Do we teach this stuff in our schools or universities? Does our government promote it? Do 99.99% of Koreans believe it? Do 99.999% of Korean professors and scholars believe it or even care? Heck do 99% of Koreans even really know who Mao was or what he did? Hell im pretty sure most of those "Korean experts" who claim this bull$hit doesnt even exist.

Do you Chinese idiots realize that the supposed Seoul National University professor who claimed Confucius was Korean never existed? Some Chinese internet retard much similar to the $hit stains on this board made false rumors about Koreans stealing Confucius. Then the rumor spread like wild fire until it was reported by the Chinese media who ran an elaborate story about a certain Seoul National University claiming Confucius was Korean. Then some Korean newspaper contacted Seoul National University to identify the professor only to find out that the professor never existed and was a figment of the psychotic Chinese imagination.

There were other incidents of Chinese people lieing. Like when they accused us of stealing soymilk when it was actually a Korean company patenting a type of machine that could patent soymilk. Or chinese nationalists by the millions venting in rage at a democratic and free Korea publishing an anti Chinese book failing to realize that book was a childrens book with nothing negative about China. But of course Chinese people refuse to look into the facts before they bash people. There was also that incident in which the Chinese accused us of copying some Chinese boat festival even though the Korean one is entirely different.

Looks like the Chinese never learn. How typical. Its no wonder why China is a country of 1.4 billion yet gets whooped and humiliated so many times by smaller countries. Jesus Christ you guys are immature and insecure at the same time. The worst combination in existent. Is there nothing else you can do but cry like babies and accuse us of this and that without any proof? Sometimes I consider the Japanese lucky. They invaded China and committed war crimes which gave China tiny penis internet warriors ample material to bash or criticize the Japanese. But we Koreans have done absolutely nothing to China or even gave a rats @$$ about China other than for economic reasons. So you miserable societal failures need to make stuff up about Koreans in order to vilify us. I would much rather be called a murderer or imperialist then be accused of copying $hitty chinese cultural products that no one gives a rats @$$ about.

So please quit accusing us of copying this and that. Especially when you have no evidence. Internet rumors do not count as evidence. It only makes you guys look pathetic for trying to find some way to make us look bad. Are you that desperate to find fault in us because of your own inferiority complex? You country reminds me of those b!tchy high school girls who create rumors at girls because they are jealous and threatened by something due to their own paranoia. Grow up and quit whining like little b!tches.

And its no wonder why most Koreans hate the Chinese. Im not even generalizing here cause most Koreans really do find the Chinese despicable. Even more so then the Japanese which is amazing. In fact according to recent polls. Koreans hate China a lot more then the Japanese. A LOT MORE.
zaydenkuh

Post by zaydenkuh »

Before I make my comment about this thread I should first check it in history books. I'd never known that Korea still that Chinese invention not until now.
JamesJ

Post by JamesJ »

Do you mean "steal",zaydenkuh?
From expert.123.com
"It is a warning that South Korean people began to steal Chinese ancient inventions and say it's their own. It is well known that South Korea is always a joke in east Asia. Concerning economic, South Korean is far behind Japan. Concerning culture, South Korea is a small role in front of great China. That's why South Korean people are always not confident with their own country. That's why Korean people are in a hurry to steal Chinese ancient great inventions and say it's their own these years. Dragon Boat Festival is a very traditional Chinese festival, and spread to Korean thousand years ago. But now South Korean says it is their own tradition and has applied it in United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. South Korea is planning to change the name of Chinese Traditional Medicine into Korean Traditional Medicine and apply it in UNESCO as their own tradition. Even South Korean claims that the ancient Chinese medical scientist Li Shi Zhen is from Korea!"
Spirmy25

Post by Spirmy25 »

Is this what happens when a person or a country becomes suddenly rich? The Chinese government suddenly have some dough cause of slave-labor factories, and it's now feeling invincible and crazy. Maybe it'll soon be destitute like so many lottery winners. Smile
Last edited by Spirmy25 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baldwin

Post by Baldwin »

You act like Koreans are the only ones who do that. Any idiot from any race does that. There's always some angry and prideful nationalist/racist/religious fanatic who spew propaganda to make themselves look good. If you truly believe all that crap those people spew, then I wouldn't hold you as any more intelligent than the retard who spewed that crap.