Korean invented chinese language

Discuss the Chinese language.
never0420

Post by never0420 »

I totally agree that Chinese is created by Korean. According to all the posts above, here is a conclusion. Korean's ancestors were from China so Chinese ancestors were also their ancestors. chinese invented chinese characters = korean invented chinese characters. SO.... Korean is also Chinese and Korea is part of China TOO!!! :P
BTW, Korean invented printing, Chinese character, BASEBALL, cars, nuclear bomb oops! PC, LCD, DVD, Frezzer, Sony, Toyota, Honda whatever...
i doubt that we all the ppl in this earth were originally from Korea too :?:

Heres a story of how Korean had spent 6 days to created this world :P

創世記

太初,韓國人始創天地時,大地混沌一片,是個無邊無際的黑暗深淵,強風於水面刮掠。韓國人說:“要有光!”立刻就有光。韓國人見有光很好,就把光明與黑暗分開,稱光明為晝,黑暗為夜。於是黑夜臨,晨光現,是為第一天。

韓國人說:“要有一穹窿將水上下分隔!”於是他就造穹窿,將水分開,有水於穹窿之上,亦有水於穹窿之下。韓國人稱穹窿為天空。黑夜再臨,晨光再現,是為第二天。

韓國人說:“天下之水要彙於一處,使干涸土地顯露!”於是就出現土地。韓國人稱土地為陸,稱彙集之水為海。韓國人見如此很好。又說:“要大地生機蓬勃,地上要有能結實之樹木,果子要各有其籽實!”於是大地生機蓬勃,出現無數瓜果樹木,籽實累累。韓國人見如此很好。黑夜又臨,晨光再現,是為第三天。

韓國人說:“天穹中要有光體以區分晝夜,要使光體為節令與年月季候之標志,並使於天穹中發出光輝,照亮大地!”於是,韓國人造兩個巨大光體,較大之日司晝,較小之月掌夜,並造了星辰。韓國人把日月星辰置於天穹之中以照亮大地,司晝夜、分明暗。韓國人見如此很好。黑夜臨,晨光現,是為第四天。

韓國人說:“水中要有萬種遊魚,地上要有無數飛鳥”於是韓國人創造出種類繁多的大小魚類及飛鳥。韓國人見如此很好。於是賜福與他們,說:“讓海中遊魚,天上飛鳥滋生繁衍!”黑夜臨,晨光現,是為第五天。

韓國人說:“地上要有爬蟲走獸,大小牲畜,各從其類!”韓國人就創造走獸,牲畜和爬行動物,各從其類。韓國人見如此很。他說:“要按我形像造人以治理海中遊魚、空中飛鳥以及地上各種爬蟲走獸。”於是,韓國人按自己形像造出人類,造出男與女。韓國人祝福他們說:“你們要生育繁衍,散布及開拓全世界,要做海中魚、空中鳥與地上爬蟲走獸之主宰!”韓國人還說:“我要使地上到處生長瓜果,結滿籽實,賜與你們為食。我要把青草綠樹全賜飛禽走獸、遊魚爬蟲、以及一切生物為食。”話語間一切均成現實。韓國人見到所造之一切,他十分滿意。黑夜臨,晨光現,是為第六日。

天地萬物已造齊。到第六日,韓國人造物工作全部完畢。第七天,他停止工作。韓國人賜福於第七天,稱之為聖日,因那天他要做的一切都已完成,無須工作了。

這就是韓國人開天闢地的故事。
matt_f

Post by matt_f »

送南朝鲜人八个字

手淫强身,意淫强国
nibaba6

will it be great?!

Post by nibaba6 »

Will it be great if you say that Africa people invents English, English people invents Franch, etc.?

Korean is the only people that invented two language in the world and history. Why Korean does not use Chinese character any more? You suicide your culture!
donoiz

韩国棒子怎么这么愚蠢?

Post by donoiz »

大家好,
  我是一个地地道道的中国人,从课堂和图书馆了解了中国和其他国家的历史与文化。我不像韩国人那样无知,我从来不会说灯泡是中国发明的,因为那是韩国人的做法。
韩国人那样狂热地去推广所谓的“大韩文化”。但是韩国人在“盗版”的过程中不要高兴的太早。
围棋在中国延续几千年了,韩国人居然说这是他们发明的。太无知了!请韩国人看看吧,在中国开设的跆拳道道馆里面,我们会诚实地告诉学生跆拳道是朝鲜发明的;而韩国人到中国学习中医之后回去却说是“韩医”。相比之下,韩国人是多么地无耻!
谁说“13亿打败不了一个4千万的民族”?要明白。在古代你们用的是纯粹的汉字!是中国的附属国!如果要想消灭你,你现在就不存在了。
 如果韩国的制陶业一直是世界的先驱的话,那中国为什么叫"China"?
I can't believe that korean people are soo ingnorant about their own history!!
 韩国人居然对他们的历史是这样的无知!!
everyone knowes that japanese and korean both derived from chinese, why waste your time with this crap?

korean ! be honest ! If you need respect , please be honest !
mdavid35

Post by mdavid35 »

The first emperor of China has a last name 'bear'.Korean's ancient Kingdom Koguryo is basically called 'Maek' race, and Maek is some kind of bear. There are lots of bear related ancient names throughout the whole Korea. Some heads of chinese dynasties could be korean too.
Alex_rcpilot

Post by Alex_rcpilot »

mdavid35 wrote:The first emperor of China has a last name 'bear'.Korean's ancient Kingdom Koguryo is basically called 'Maek' race, and Maek is some kind of bear. There are lots of bear related ancient names throughout the whole Korea. Some heads of chinese dynasties could be korean too.
You are real good at archeology, but pathetically poor in logic.

All you people do is complicating things and confusing people who are poor in reasoning.

It is quite normal for human beings to worship a certain things which other races worship as well. Even if they learned this totem from other races, it won't make them part of another race.

The Chinese brought in massive lection from India, this is known to all. The widespread of Buddhism in China is much more greater than this "Bear worship" thing. Did the Inidians say the Tang Dynasty was Indian?

You said "could be" by the way. I can smell how weak this evidence is standing.

Total disorder in your logic. If you are a Korean, I would tell you to learn from your honest compatriots. I have a couple of Korean friends from Seoul. None of them is like those who claimed the ownership of something that doesn't belong. What is it that these people want?

The Koreans won great respect from Chinese people when they showed their determination in fighting the Japs economically. And China does see how well Samsung does in the technological domain. It doesn't take a long glorious history for a nation to feel prode. If I was a Korean, I would have already been missing the good reputation my nation has lost.
geniuswhy

Oh my!

Post by geniuswhy »

I think God must be a Korean too.
GardenamMain

Re: Oh my!

Post by GardenamMain »

Thanks, Peterkim!

You are so generous in letting me read the best joke at the beginning of the new year. It should be listed as one of the funniest comments that I ever read. Plus, it was really a pity that all the Korean that I know in Europe are not so funny like you.

I guess you might be brainwashed by those "smart" Korean scientists or scholars, who have the same attitude of cheating and fabircating as Prof. Hwang Woo-suk?
盛会

Post by 盛会 »

I'm a Chinese.
if Korean invention chinese language.
but why they don't use it?
is it very interesting?
is it very fool?
they help chinese invention chinese language?my god...
they have no face......

真是可笑啊......他们说发明了汉字,他们却不用汉字?
这是什么道理?
要不要脸了韩国人?
guest1

Think before you reply

Post by guest1 »

Everyone here has one-sided views.

The logic that peter has presented might be rather lacking in truth. However, the possibility is also true and the evidence he has collected is to further prove that it is a lot less impossible than previously thought.

If you really want to know, my grandfather does East Asian Medicine of acupuncture. And he does this from theories passed down for generations that Koreans knew all the way from Koryo dynasty.

Then some ignorant people come and say that his teachers never even existed. This is after showing them pictures of his teacher and him.

My grandfather himself tells me that acupuncture came from Korea and what the Chinese know are parts of what his teachers knew. Plus my grandfather's "style" of acunpuncture is very different from the style of acunpuncture that the Chinese employ (and I would know because I've seen these acupunctures done my entire life).

What we know is miniscule. Possibilities are endless.

What I think is that the term China should never have been invented. Uniting many different kinds of people under one kind is just disgraceful. There are way too many ethnicities in China to be uniting all of them under one name. And what others have said is true -- Chinese calligraphy and writing style came from an ethnicity that the Chinese readily claim as a kind of their own when it really has no basis for such claims.

And umm.... Koreans do use calligraphy, for those of you wondering. We have similar pronunciations for the same characters as the Hans, Cantons do. It's just that we decided to use an easier writing system to represent our speech as calligraphy was causing literacy of Koreans to be low and communication of higher-class citizens with the lower-class could be easier through this writing system.

FYI: About calligraphy -- not everyone in China knows how to read/write in calligraphy (about 80% right before the PRC and 90% currently). It was even worse before modern times (say about 2 centuries ago).