Shenme shi Kejiahua? Kejiaren laizi nali?

Discussions on the Hakka dialects.
couyimin

Re: Shenme shi Kejiahua? Kejiaren laizi nali?

Post by couyimin »

Oh ,my errr!
sorry.

[%sig%]
Je suis venu de Chine.
samual

Post by samual »

da jia hao a ,wo ye hen ai kejia wenhua,neng bu neng jiao wo jiang ke jia hua?Wo shi guangxi de,zhe li you kejiaren,wo neng ting dong tamen shuo shenme danshi wo bu hui shuo kejiahua,ruguo ni you qita xingqu,wo keyi jiao ni jiang Guilinhua.

Post by Guest »

kenneth wrote:kejia ren shi laizhi beifang de ren. Zhao zhai 1000 nian yiqian, yingwei wuhuruanhua, zhaijia shang menggu ren qing fan zhongyuan, beifang de ren (te bei shi chong shaanxi shen nali) qianyi dao nanfang.
Zhai qing chao shi dao, bei qing zhengfu liewei "Kejiaren" - yingwei tamei dou mei you yi ge guting de jia hou shenhui...

luguo you xingqu de hua, keyi e-mail wo, yingwei wo shi yi ge dui kejia wenhua feichang you xingqu de kejiaren.

ken
foshelan

Post by foshelan »

Could anybody tell me about the relationship between the Hakka languages and the Yue languages?
Je viens de l'enfer...
tfc.chin

Post by tfc.chin »

foshelan wrote:Could anybody tell me about the relationship between the Hakka languages and the Yue languages?
Both are Chinese languages spoken in the Southern part of China. It is assumed that the current Chinese languages have a common close ancestor which sounded close to Hakka and/or Cantonese. During the centuries of migrations of the Han people from the north to the south, different migrates paths caused a diverges which finally resulted in the current family of languages.
Both Hakka and Cantonese that are now populating Guangdong province are believed to be originating from the north but they differ in migration route and arrival time.