Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongg

Translations to and from Chinese.
stonetan123

Re: Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongg

Post by stonetan123 »

Welcome! My friends!

I can work as an accompany interpreter for you. I learned interpreting and translation between Chinese and English in Sun Yat-Sen University, the best university in south China. I also know some Arabic. Now, I am a freelancer, so, if you need an interpreter, you can contact me.

Advice: better contact me one or two weeks earlier so that I can make better preparation to offer you higher quality service.

Tel 86)-13825620612

MSN: tanxueyi87052006@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail: tanxueyi87052006@yahoo.com.cn

Sincerely

Stone :lol:
janet986w

Re: Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongg

Post by janet986w »

wesleychan wrote:Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 4 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone need help please feel free to contact: wesleychan@126.com or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!
I will be pleased to work as a translator/interpreter/Personal Assistant & tour guide in such areas as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required.
Email: wesleychan@126.com / wchaneast@gmail.com
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

Re: Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, D

Post by kiersten »

Hi Wangbeibei,
I recomend that you look for Spanish Translation Services at http://www.trustedtranslations.com/span ... rvices.asp

Best regards!
thehelp

Re: Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Xiamen,Quanzhou

Post by thehelp »

-----------Dear Friend,nice to meet you here. First allow me to introduce myself. I am Dale, a native Chinese(Mandarin) here in Fujian Province.I have good mastery of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,ready to help person.I worked as as assistant to our Canadian Teachers for one and a half years in an International Study Program,I helped make their lives and teaching here smooth.They all like my company and think I am great help to them.

I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the documents and notifying the delivery.Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market analysis from English to Chinese...

If you need "Xiamen Interpreter|Quanzhou translator|Zhangzhou City Business Assistant|Tour Guide in Fujian Province,China",just feel free to contact me,I will be a great help & friend to you.

You can reach me by Email or by Phone as shown below, I will get back to you very soon.
Msn: hidalecn@hotmail.com
Phone:008613959812018
xiamen interpreter : http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/jobs_show.php?id=1308
thehelp

Post by thehelp »

cnmichaelgong wrote:Professional wholesale markets guide/Business Interpreter/buying agent /sourcing agent Airport pick up service in Guangzhou,Dongguan,Shenzhen,Maoming,Foshan,Zhuhai and Hongkong?

Yes!it is Mr Michael Gong ,Please feel free to contact now via
Cellphone :+86-135-1272-3439

E-mail: info@guangzhouguide.net
http://www.guangzhouguide.net/
http://hi.baidu.com/cnmichaelgong

Business Interpreter,Guangzhou Sourcing agent,Dongguang business interpreter,Guangzhou interpreter,translator, Language Translation Services Gaozhou,Shenzhen Business interpreter,sourcing agent in Hongkong,translating services,Airport pick up at airport service
-----------Dear Friend,nice to meet you here. First allow me to introduce myself. I am Dale, a native Chinese(Mandarin) here in Fujian Province.I have good mastery of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,ready to help person.I worked as as assistant to our Canadian Teachers for one and a half years in an International Study Program,I helped make their lives and teaching here smooth.They all like my company and think I am great help to them.

I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the documents and notifying the delivery.Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market analysis from English to Chinese...

If you need "Xiamen Interpreter|Quanzhou translator|Zhangzhou City Business Assistant|Tour Guide in Fujian Province,China",just feel free to contact me,I will be a great help & friend to you.

You can reach me by Email or by Phone as shown below, I will get back to you very soon.
Msn: hidalecn@hotmail.com
Phone:008613959812018
xiamen interpreter : http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/jobs_show.php?id=1308
pajojeff

Post by pajojeff »

Some may think your post was being critical, but I loved it!
devidgt

Post by devidgt »

nice site.....
very cool site man!!!!!!!!!!!!!awsome
i m new here..pls help me to get a new experince....thank u.
busy1

Post by busy1 »

Thank you all for the posts. I will keep this thread in mind the next time I visit Shenzhen.
ayeshanadeem

http://www.translation.pk/chinese-translation.html

Post by ayeshanadeem »

Chinese language if very popular, so the all over the world want to know about asia, so they come and want to Chinese Translation services provider or want to complete and perfect aware person about Chines language which is going to this excellent topic.
chinatour-translator.com

Post by chinatour-translator.com »

Hi!
My name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong or any other places in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.
On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.
Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86)15910832219
Please check www.chinatour-translator.com for more info.