A favor . . . how can I say:

Translations to and from Chinese.
Morganburt

Re: A favor . . . how can I say:

Post by Morganburt »

curious/need a favor wrote:Can someone tell me how to say "Happy Birthday" in Cantonese??? I'd really appreciate it ;)
you can write it on this way Happy Birthday = 生日快乐
:P
mac123

Post by mac123 »

Some observations on the news...

By all accounts, Tim Russert was a respected journalist and well-liked. I didn't watch the Sunday talk shows – though I did read their results – because I felt they kept interviewing the same suspects and didn't really move us forward. Russert was with NBC News for 22 years, running their Washington bureau, and anchoring their Sunday broadcast since 1991. One measure of his effectiveness as a journalist is how the nation has done since then, especially over the past seven years during which time he had considerable influence; to the extent that his doggedness scared some people away from being guests on his broadcast. So kudos for that. But there is this codicil, that Russert, along with Jennings, Brokaw, Rather, and some others, were supposed to represent the public's need to know against the powers that be and they failed us. They didn't stand up for the facts, not adequately; where we are today is the proof. Instead, they bent over backwards before the Bush-Cheney-Rove onslaught, abetting the pushing through Congress of the Patriots Act and then the invasion of Iraq. The press failed to hold the feet to the fire the government officials responsible for Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo; global warming, the subprime crisis, soaring food prices. These were all stories that happened on their watch, and they neglected to adequately inform us of the truth. Tragically, Gibson, Couric, and Williams are milquetoast compared to their predecessors. One hopes, but doubts, that Russert will be succeeded by a well-informed, public-minded bulldog...who can get the job done.

Tummy Tuck Complications
thyroid
platinumrec

Post by platinumrec »

May I request the posters to provide the English translation or pronounciation of the Chinese characters. It would be easy to look into the English-Chinese dictionary if so. Just a request..
maikier

Post by maikier »

welcome to our store www.ongoin.com

1) Excellent quality made of genuine leather with reasonable price.
2) Fashionable design.
3) Various colors and styles are available in our store.
4) OEM orders are welcomed.
5) Inner packing: 1 piece/box.
Reliable online sites for buying shoes,if you are interested in any of our products,pls feel free to let me know ,
I am happy to be your service at any time.
I really hope to do something for you.

MSN ongoin@msn.com
Gmail ongoinnew@gmail.com
ds333

Post by ds333 »

U may use Google translate to do that :D
Nancy05

Post by Nancy05 »

生日快楽/ shēng rì kuài lè I know a good English-Cantonese dictionary and it may help you. www.hnhsoft.com :)
chulhee

Post by chulhee »

Hey!!! you guys
I'm new member, and I have trouble using keyboard in Chinese :((((
help me out!!!
http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz
chulhee

Post by chulhee »

<a href="http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz ">software development company</a>
duyanhts1

Post by duyanhts1 »

Sun yat fai lok
it's easy WOW
Sun yat fai lok

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.whiteglovemoving.us/]moving nj[/url]
[url=http://www.luxlightsolarenergy.com]solar installations san joaquin county[/url]
sumita243

Post by sumita243 »

thanks a lot
export sourcing firm
College Sports Rooter Gear