teach me hokkien/mandarin, i teach you english

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
quanghuy94

Re: teach me hokkien/mandarin, i teach you english

Post by quanghuy94 »

[quote="thamoskuk9"]i'm looking for a native english-speaker to help me with my oral english too. i'm a chinese and i can speak standard mandarin chinese. i look forward we can be language exchange partners!!! contact me by: uniglobe9@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English is not difficult. But should be very hard to pronounce English standard. I also can not pronounce it.
classic mandarin

Post by classic mandarin »

Dating with “Baomoyuan”

Do you want to improve your chinese ?Do you want to make friends?Do you also want to learn more about Guangzhou,the culture of honest and upright official,the characteristic of Pearl River Delta,Lingnan gardening,Lingnan historic building ,the ancient and modern art, etc?
In this beautiful August, Classic Mandarin would like to meet you in “Baomoyuan”, Which was built in the late Qing Dynasty ,a place of interest in Guangzhou. To appreciate the Lingnan civilization ,taste the local special snacks, make friends from different countries and learn Mandarin together. The details are below:
Time: 8:30 am on 28th August (get together at Classic Mandarin Training Center)
Place: “Baomoyuan” in Panyu District
Price: 90 yuan/person
We look forward to seeing you on 28th August! If you want to come, please let us know before 26th August. Call us on 020-2886-9082 to reserve your place or for further details. Thank you!
Add: Room 1302, West Tower of Stars Building, NO. 172 Huasui Road,Zhujiang New Town , Tianhe District, GZ.
Freebau

Post by Freebau »

Teach yourself Mandarin:
www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article1381198.ece
Can be of help for start-up Mandarin learners