Peng you

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
lailai

Re: Peng you

Post by lailai »

hello, Michalis, please contact me if you'd like to meet a person in reality
who speaks Mandarin Chinese - because I am a Chinese and I am also
living in Amsterdam.
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

I'm Chinese!I'd love to make some friends who are learning Chinese.I can speak Putonghua(Madarin),the standard pronounciation of Chinese!And I can speak Jiangsu Hua(I'm from Jiangsu Province) Ha Ha Ha.

My Name is Sun Rui

E-mail me:sunruibox@163.com
Daniel Lu

Post by Daniel Lu »

I am a Chinese immigrant live in Toronto. If you need help with learning Chinese, please feel free shoot me an email with your questions.

I'd like to make friends with your.

Zuo Peng You.
wen hsu

Post by wen hsu »

对一个来自西方国家的人说,学习中文也许很难,但是只要你能付出努力,我想你的中文水平将会得到很大进步。一旦你的中文水平得到提高,你会发现中国文化,尤其是古典文化的魅力,她与西方文化有很大区别。

Maybe it is really difficult for a people who comes from west country to learn Chinese.But if you study enough hard, your Chinese level will be improved greatly.if so, you will find that the Chinese culture,especially the classic culture,which differs from wester one very much, is full of charming.

许文 一个来自中国的朋友
wen hsu a friend from Mainland China
wen hsu

Post by wen hsu »

对一个来自西方国家的人说,学习中文也许很难,但是只要你能付出努力,我想你的中文水平将会得到很大进步。一旦你的中文水平得到提高,你会发现中国文化,尤其是古典文化的魅力,她与西方文化有很大区别。

Maybe it is really difficult for a people who comes from west country to learn Chinese.But if you study enough hard, your Chinese level will be improved greatly.if so, you will find that the Chinese culture,especially the classic culture,which differs from wester one very much, is full of charming.

许文 一个来自中国的朋友
wen hsu a friend from Mainland China
Willy Wang

Post by Willy Wang »

Haha, small world

Hey Bryan, this is Will.

Anyway...

wo de mingzi shi Weili, hen gaoxing renshi nimen.

zaijian
shin

Post by shin »

To anyone who is seriously considering learning mandarin chinese and cannot afford to submerge themselves in another country I have a great resource for you. The link below is an online game that is free and is run in singapore. Most people who play the game speak both english and chinese and it is a great way to emerge yourself in another language. I have played for 2 months and did not start wanting to learn chinese but I have picked up many phrases. The game is called Elancia it is a great place to practise and have fun I hope to see everyone there.

http://elancia.nexonasia.com

P.S. If you join in the game type "Toorima [enter] then send me a message I will be happy to help you out in the game and introduce you to people in the game that speak only chinese (be ready to read fast)

baibai
zai jian
LIAO TIAN MING

Post by LIAO TIAN MING »

Ni hao, wo jiao liao tian ming, wo shi zhong guo ren.
Hen gao xing ren shi ni!

Liao tian ming
LTM8888@HOTMAIL.COM (MSN USER)
vanessa siu

Post by vanessa siu »

Hello:
My name is vanessa, i come from a chinese family now i live in peru.i really would like to know people that love the chinese culture to make new friends.
NI hao, wo jiao vanessa. Wo shi pi lu ren.
Hope to receive a message from you soon.
vanessa siu.

Post by vanessa siu. »

Hello :
my name is vanessa and i would like to meet people that enjoy to learn languages.
I speak english, spanish, italian , portuguese, a little chinese.
I hope to keep in touch with you , write me please to clayangel @37.com
zai jian.vanessa.