I will like to learn Mandarin

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
k

Re: I will like to learn Mandarin

Post by k »

Haoo
xiau yen zi

Post by xiau yen zi »

Hi Melissa,

I am a chinese girl from Germany and I am looking for friends, who likes to speak chinese.

You can contact me: S98M@gmx.de

Thanks.
xiao yen zi

Post by xiao yen zi »

Hi Maya,

I am a chinese girl, living in Germany and I am chearching friends who wants to talk in chinese.

If you ´re interested please contact me: S98M@gmx.de

xie, xie
Anh Thu

Post by Anh Thu »

Hi my name is Anh Thu and i'm vietnamese. i am very intrested i the chinese character. i wanted to learn how to write and speak in chinese. i was hopeing to travel there one day. so i was wonderin if u can help me and give me some tips i can learn.
Natacha

Post by Natacha »

Hi!

Try out this site: http://www.rthk.org.hk/special/barefoot/

I am also trying to learn chinese and have found this site pretty interesting and helpful!!!

Good luck!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Looking for a teacher? Or just a friend?
Native Chinese(Mandarin, Cantonese) speaker with fluent English from GuangDong, China. (Simplified character is used by mainland Chinese!) Experienced Chinese tutor for International student, knows exactly what the learner needs. And with good computer skills too.
Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions and I will be pleased to talk with you in further details.
ltm8888@hotmail.com (MSN user)
jim

Post by jim »

Hi: I am wanting to live and teach in china. I have visited china twice and have many friends living there. I have friend's in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing, and Taiyuan. I am in college studing for my degree in International Studies. I'll help you with English, if you could help me speak Chinese better. JIM
kim

Post by kim »

Hi, Ni-Hao!

Are you looking to improve your Chinese? Would you like to learn with a native speaker who is pursuing her MBA? If so, I may be the right tutor for you.

I have excellent command of Mandarin Chinese, having worked at a public relations firm in Taipei, Taiwan. I am currently tutoring students who are interested in learning Chinese for business or personal reasons.

I offer an individualized approach, with a structured curriculum. Our sessions will last for two hours and usually take place at an cafe or mutually convenient location (sometimes a teahouse in chinatown).If it sounds like a good opportunity to you, please email me or visit my website http://www.utango.com/nihao/ and we can discuss this further.

I look forward to meeting with you, Xie-Xie!
:)
Kim

By the way, I have many refferences from current and former students available upon request.

chinese tutor

this is in or around Manhattan
kim

Post by kim »

Hi, Ni-Hao!

Are you looking to improve your Chinese? Would you like to learn with a native speaker who is pursuing her MBA? If so, I may be the right tutor for you.

I have excellent command of Mandarin Chinese, having worked at a public relations firm in Taipei, Taiwan. I am currently tutoring students who are interested in learning Chinese for business or personal reasons.

I offer an individualized approach, with a structured curriculum. Our sessions will last for two hours and usually take place at an cafe or mutually convenient location (sometimes a teahouse in chinatown). If this sounds like a good opportunity to you, please email me or visit my website and we can discuss this further.

I look forward to meeting with you, Xie-Xie!
:)
Kim

By the way, I have many refferences from current and former students available upon request.

chinese tutor

this is in or around Manhattan
charlie

Post by charlie »

MemChinese is a good tool to learn chinese.You can get it from http://www.memchinese.com