i want make penfriend with english

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
Jie

hi,guys,just drop in to say hi!!!

Post by Jie »

hi,guys. how's it goin? well,since the space here isn't far enough to share smethg abt me n i kinda tired of filling such blanks. so pls mail me r e-mail me some time. i'll talk to u there. thx. peace. have a fabulous weekend!!!!
Jie
sweet boy

Re: i want make penfriend with english

Post by sweet boy »

I want make you my penfriend if you speak in english.After see this ad,please send E-mail to me,no matter what subject ,I will be interested in.
Haydn

Post by Haydn »

Hi Anete from Latvia,
I'm haydn. if you are still interested in having a penfriend - I'm from Australia and I know nothing about Latvia. Maybe this a good time for me to learn about your homeland and about YOU...You, of course, may wish to know something about Australia and hopefully ME. Anyhow, if you wish to continue please email me.
Hopefully you had a wild and safe New Year.
Cheers,
haydn
Yang En

Post by Yang En »

Hi,
I'm from Estonia (looks like we're somewhat neighbours, Anete), but I speak English quite well and would gladly exchange it for some Chinese, which I'm already studying. If there's anybody interested: keyangen@hotmail.com
Can

Post by Can »

MinThuRein wrote:Hello , I am from Myanmar. I really want to be your penfirend. Don't hesitate if you want to be friend from asian country.
Can

Post by Can »

MinThuRein wrote:Hello , I am from Myanmar. I really want to be your penfirend. Don't hesitate if you want to be friend from asian country.
jv_heat@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

yanxiao wrote:i am Chinese. from Tianjin. i want to make penfriends with english.
i can teach you Chinses. you help me to study english.
thank you.

yanxiao83@hotmail.com
:D