teach you chinese in shanghai(China)

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
spyg

Re: you wanna learn spanish, french???

Post by spyg »

hi, i wanna learn french or spanish, preferably french cos i've learnt some basic french b4. but i'm in wuhan, very far from dalian.
Richard Liu

WWW.CHINATOUR-TRANSLATOR.COM

Post by Richard Liu »

Hi!

My name is Zexing Liu. My English name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.

On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, written by the British writer Mark Lynas, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.

Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86-10) 13001039166

[%sig%]
mott_ai

Re: teach you chinese in shanghai(China)

Post by mott_ai »

ni hao

[%sig%]
Richard Liu

Re: WWW.CHINATOUR-TRANSLATOR.COM

Post by Richard Liu »

Hi!

My name is Zexing Liu. My English name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.

On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, written by the British writer Mark Lynas, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.

Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86-10) 13001039166
mukesh kumar swain

teach chine language

Post by mukesh kumar swain »

for any
SANDRA

Post by SANDRA »

hi I want to learn chinese can you teach me please my e-mail is katy31390@msn.com thank you
byeeeeee
Alissa

Post by Alissa »

Hey I so wanna get to know a chinese boy I wanna learn about him and amog other things I really like to get to know somone like that. me im 19 f and from canada english canadain and wanna get to know a chinese boy thanks email me back if ur intrested
from Ali
Thiago

Post by Thiago »

Wo jiao Thiago. I am from England. I am looking for someone who will teach me chinese. I plan to live in china very soon. I am a Medical student and have 2 friends in Fujin. I would like to become friends with you.
Thiago

Post by Thiago »

Wo jiao Thiago. I am from England. I am looking for someone who will teach me chinese. I plan to live in china very soon. I am a Medical student and have 2 friends in Fujin. I would like to become friends with you. Right now I am studing in Mexico. here is my E-mail if anyone wishes to write. Also I speak: English, Spanish, Portuguese,German, and a little bit of Chinese.
T.M.D.

Post by T.M.D. »

hi
I am a american and I need to learn chinese. becouse there is a kid in my class whom speeks chinese only, and I would like to learn hi and bye.

thanks,
T.M.D.