pen friend

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
jos

pen friend

Post by jos »

hello, I am a spaniard interested in chinese language, and in the Shanghai area (because I intend to travel there to watch the Formula One GP someday)

Meantime, I would enjoy to exchange emails, I can offer good advice on written english and of course, spanish

I am 40, male, journalist

I am interested in F-1, programming (c++, builder), go (just a novice, two weeks practice), nba basketball, literature, music

[%sig%]
Bright

Re: pen friend

Post by Bright »

hi there,If you want to learn the chinese mandarin ,I can do something for you but nothing in dialect of shanghai because im not a shanghai guy.
by the way ,welcome to China!

[%sig%]
Bright
-------------------------------------------------------------------
欢迎喜欢中文和中国文化的朋友和我交流.
I'm willing to communicate with anyone who loves Chinese and Chinese culture.
jos

Post by jos »

hey bright, look your mail, i posted you there.
I hope you can read the chinese characters there, I read that e-mail clients are not very good at them
Bright

Post by Bright »

hi jos. I haven't gotten your e-mail yet. Maybe you've sent it to a wrong address. But that'll be my mistake because I didn't give the address in my reply message. I checked my profile just now and found that the underline("_") in the address couldn't be detected there. I'll give the address here to you. Could you send your e-mail to me again?

I'm really sorry about that.

[%sig%]
Bright
-------------------------------------------------------------------
欢迎喜欢中文和中国文化的朋友和我交流.
I'm willing to communicate with anyone who loves Chinese and Chinese culture.
Elva

Post by Elva »

Hi.I am Elva.I am happy to see you.oh,no,just is nice to talk with you.Yes or no?ok,see you!

[%sig%]
Elva

Post by Elva »

hi ,jos .i am Chinese people.i can tell you something about chinese.if you have time ___ please write me soon.ok?bye!

[%sig%]