help me plz

Discussions on the Cantonese language.
Bilub

help me plz

Post by Bilub »

I want to learn how to speak Shanghaiese. Does anyone know of any resources etc on the internet?

Also, does anyone know whether there is an online version of Fangyan Cihui? It would be extremely useful for my situation.

I am sorry to post in the wrong forum, because there is no Shanghaiese forum.

thanks
zul

Re: help me plz

Post by zul »

i want learn how to speak chines language.. i hope u can help me.
song

Post by song »

Dear Sir or Madam:
First of all we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products to you.

We are a Chinese software company who specializing in development and sale of Chinese language learning software. You are welcome to go to our web site to get more details about us: www.go2china.net.

We are now offering the following products:
Go2China Mandarin Platform 2003
Go2China Mandarin Platform Advance
All of the products have bilingual versions such as Chinese-English, Chinese-Korean, Chinese-Japanese, Chinese-German versions. Go2China Mandarin Platform has 7 plug-ins and can offer the drills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and excises. It makes Chinese Mandarin learning more easy and interesting. The 7 plug-ins are as follows:

Go2China LessonsGo2China Translator
Go2China ReaderGo2China Dictionary
Go2China GetwordsGo2China Writeboard
Go2China Easy PinYin

Presently we are marketing our products all over the world and the quality of our products is widely known. You can visit our web site at www.go2china to view the details of our products.

We are looking for someone to cooperate with us in term of representation in the world market. If you are interested in representing our products, just let us know through the phone, fax or email. We will be pleased to answer your questions.

Best regards,

Sales Manager Derek.Song
Shs@unitesoft.com.cn
http://www.go2china.net
http://www.unitesoft.com.cn
Tuesday , March 30, 2004
song

Post by song »

you d better to stay in shanghai for one or two years