Claire's China Business, Leisure, and Travel Service – For t

Translations to and from Chinese.
sima_to_vip

Claire's China Business, Leisure, and Travel Service – For t

Post by sima_to_vip »

Hi friends, this is Claire Lee from Shanghai, China. I am your personal English tour guide with solid experience in guiding foreign tours, interpreting service for visitors and business people alike. Whether you are on holiday or business I am confident that I will be able to meet your needs tailoring my service to your exact requirements.

I am an enthusiastic, professional, personable interpreter, city guide, and even shopping assistant. indeed I am very flexible and will meet your particular needs. I can assure you that I will work very hard for you ensuring that your visit to China will be an exciting and memorable experience, one that will stay with you long after you have left China.

I have many satisfied customers who have become my long-term cooperative partners, I am confident that I can give you a bespoke tailored travel service sure to meet your exact needs.

Business trip in China (Shanghai based, familiar with other cities like Ningbo, Yiwu, Shaoxing, Wenzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, etc.) with a well-trained and experienced English - Chinese business translator / interpreter and business assistant / helper and travel guide.

Key services:
●Bi lingual Business PA
●General Business Meeting interpreter
●Bespoke business trip organization to suit your time and budget
●Arrange competitive hotel reservations, flight, train and car rental bookings
●Personally coordinate airport pick up and drop off
●Business Exhibition and Trade Fair interpretation service
●Arrange business appointments with factories and suppliers in advance of your visit
●Translation service for Factory and Supplier Visits
●General document translation
●Product sourcing
●Market Research
●Shanghai tour guide and shopping assistant
●Create a tour itinerary to your exact requirements
●Be your personal Tour Guide in different China cities
MSN:claire.lee15900920351@hotmail.com
Mobile: 0086 15900920351
Web: www.claireguide.com
Please contact me when you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, will ensure that you have a wonderful trip. I am waiting here to help you.