Shanghai interpreter-guide-sourcing agent available in China

Discuss the Chinese language.
Chinatrips

Shanghai interpreter-guide-sourcing agent available in China

Post by Chinatrips »

Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a professional and seasoned tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. We provide competent and efficient tourist guide, translator/interpreter (English/Chinese), business negotiator. We can arrange customized travel plans for you in the main cities of China no matter you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. No matter which city of China you’re going to visit, we’ll have the local city guide/translator to assist you. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I can customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs.
If you are interested in our service, please feel free to contact me, my name is Nancy Cooper and email address is: CS.WTtrip@gmail.com
More information about our company, please visit our website: http://chinatrips.terapad.com/
Your satisfaction is our success!