Pimsleur Chinese (Mandarin)

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
laudakwa

Pimsleur Chinese (Mandarin)

Post by laudakwa »

Pimsleur Chinese (Mandarin) I Complete Course

Year and Date: January 1, 2000
ISBN-10: 0-671-79061-7
ISBN-13: 978-0-671-79061-5
Length : 16 hours (30 units on 16 CDs)
Size : 118 Mb
Download Price : $0,10

Description :

Comprehensive Chinese (Mandarin) I includes 30 lessons of essential grammar and vocabulary -- 16 hours of real-life spoken practice sessions -- plus a Culture Booklet.

Upon completion of this Level I program, you will have functional spoken proficiency with the most-frequently-used vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will be able to:

* initiate and maintain face-to-face conversations,
* deal with every day situations -- ask for information, directions, and give basic information about yourself and family,
* communicate basic information on informal topics and participate in casual conversations,
* avoid basic cultural errors and handle minimum courtesy and travel requirements,
* satisfy personal needs and limited social demands,
* establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries,

Pimsleur Mandarin Chinese is presented in the Beijing dialect - the standard for Mainland China. This is a suitable choice for students who expect to visit China, and the Beijing accent will certainly be understood in other Chinese-speaking countries such as Taiwan and Singapore.

Want to download this file on "crazy" speed? Just for 0,1$?*

Want to download this file on "crazy" speed? Just for 0,1$?*

http://www.turbobit.net/0u4v65xd1y8m.html