cute chinese teacher in hangzhou for language exchanging

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
jessica200403

cute chinese teacher in hangzhou for language exchanging

Post by jessica200403 »

Hello, i am a nice, cute, kindly,young chinese teacher in hangzhou. I would love to teach foreigners chinese.It is a way of communicating with different people, which makes me more alter and talktive, and knowing how to treat people. My tutoring fee is per hour 100RMB. ( prefer students with some knowledge of chinese, or a little, but if u are a very very beginner, still fine.Any nationality is ok, but at least can speak English). Meanwhile, i aslo look for language-exchange partner.If u are an English native speaker with standard English and wanna learn authentic chinese, plz contact me. ( this is not irrational discrimnation, just because i wanna learn orignial English, and later i will be able to communicate with people from different corners of world better.With the standard english i am speaking, it will be easier for me to be understood by others.I consider it is a respectation to others.Just for reason, i wanna find an English speaker to polish My English. My emailaddress: sag200403@hotmail.com. Everybody Feel free to contact me plz.I am sincerely looking forward to hearing u.
Jessica