Thanks, Kenny
james

Re: CHINESE SYMBOL FOR MY NAME

Post by james »

could you show the chinese symbol for the name Maliana
Gino

Re: Read below

Post by Gino »

Hi, my name is Gino. I know that you aren't supposed to tatoo peoples names on your skin. The short story is, I am a retired firefighter, at just 37 yrs old. I was in an accident at a fire that changed my life forever. My wife, thought that I would become a fat lazy bum, and allowed herself to betray our marriage. Anyway, she left and I was devestated. Five months later, I have fought back, to being in the best shape of my adult life. Still missing my ex wife, I went on a trip to Jamaica with a cousin, and met a girl named Michele. She is a cop from Chicago. Not only did we talk about each others pasts, she made me feel about as loved, and special, as the king of England. I may never see her again, but I will never forget her, or what she gave me back in my life. So, inside the firefighters Maltese Cross, that I'm getting tattoed on my arm, I would like the inside, of the bottom of the cross, to have Michele's name in Chinese symbol. Could you help me? It's Michele, with only one L, instead of two. Thank you.
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

please could you show me the Chinese symbol/s for my name thanks. Greg.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Please e-mail me the chinese symbol for the name JAMES, thank you so much!!
Lacey

Post by Lacey »

Can u give me the spelling of Powell in Chinese
Heather

Post by Heather »

Can you please e-mail me the chinese symbol for the names: Heather, Ana, Janet, Stephanie, and Danielle?
Heather

Post by Heather »

Heather

Post by Heather »

I also need the symbol for Noel (he's a guy that I like!)
sheree

Post by sheree »

My best friend wants a tatto with her name in chinese can you help me her name I Letishia

thanks