symbol and name for tattoo (new)

Translations to and from Chinese.
dayna

symbol and name for tattoo (new)

Post by dayna »

please i need this for a tattoo so please will you send it for me please please please!!!!!!!!
Zetian

Re: symbol and name for tattoo (new)

Post by Zetian »

Hello
Could you please translate these two names into chinses for me as i want to get them tattooed on me thanks.

Zetian
Cheyenne
Jeremy Hildebrand

Post by Jeremy Hildebrand »

i want to know the translation for goodtimer for life and bigshow
John

Post by John »

Could you please give me the translation and symbol for my son Alex's name? He was born 1st June 2001.

Thanks!
sheldon

Post by sheldon »

Could some one give me the symbol for my name (sheldon) as i would like to include it in a tattoo that i am getting. Thank You in advance for your help.
Niki

Post by Niki »

Who can transalate my name in Chinese?

My name is: Niki Chiara Dicker
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

HELP!!! I need the name "Jaydon" to be translated for me in Chinese for a tattoo - anyone please help!!
jamie

Post by jamie »

I can't seem to find the name Jamie in chinese for a tattoo, i'm male and would prefer in cantonese, if now, madarin will be fine.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Hello, My girlfriend is going to get a tatoo of her son's name (Jacob) on her lower back in Chinese. She would like to get her tatoo vertical so it does not rub or fade around her waist. My question is how many characters are in his name and if you can show how it is written. I would thank you very much for any help.

P.S. would it be possiable to have her name included (Lea) as to how it is written in Chinese. Thanks again, Carlos
Mary Helm

Post by Mary Helm »

Translate my name