Translate My Name

Translations to and from Chinese.
Brittney

Re: Translate My Name

Post by Brittney »

TRANSLATE BRITTNEY INTO CHINESE!! god damn!
Luisa

Post by Luisa »

Hi, I've been struggling to find out how to write my name in Chinese, can you help? If so I would be extremely grateful, also if there is any meaning to my name in Chinese that would be of interest to me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for providing such an excellent service.
Ange

Post by Ange »

please translate this name for me in chinese KEITH Thankyou...and e-mail me back with it!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!
ellen

Post by ellen »

hello. can you please translate two names for me ? the names are ELLEN & GEORGE . thank you
peter hickey

Post by peter hickey »

i also want my name in chinese but on my leg.so if u find any web adresses please let us know.i would be real grateful.
PETER
Erin Leitke

Post by Erin Leitke »

yeah, not to jump on the translate my name bandwagon, but i really need 2 names translated... it would be greatly appreciated.
ERIN
WES
Thank you very, very much!!
Rhyannon

Post by Rhyannon »

i would really like you ta help me translate my name (Rhyannon) into chinese. i am redoing my room n would like things writtin in chinese. please help me!!!!
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

i would like to know wut my name is in letter for letter j-e-s-u-s in chinese or japanese whichever plz help me....
Christian & Carolyn

Post by Christian & Carolyn »

I would greatly appreciate if you could translate my new son's and wife's name into chinese characters. I would like to tattoo them on myself. Thank you.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I would greatly appreciate if you could translate my new son's and wife's name (Christian & Carolyn) into chinese characters. I would like to tattoo them on myself. Thank you.