Shanghai Interpreter, Shanghai Translator,Shanghai Assistant

Translations to and from Chinese.
nicesunny

Shanghai Interpreter, Shanghai Translator,Shanghai Assistant

Post by nicesunny » Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip in China Much Easier and Smoother! *^_^*

(Your reliable /experienced/ Professional Business Interpreter/ Chinese translator/Business assistant/Quality inspector/Personal Travel Guide in Shanghai/Beijing/Hangzhou/Suzhou/Ningbo/Wenzhou/Yiwu/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Dongguan as well as other cities of China)

Dear all friends,

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional English-Chinese business interpreter /translator, business assistant, English tour guide and dedicated to provide professional interpreter and tour guide services for foreigners who travel in China for business and tourist. With a background of international sales, Import & Export working experience and about 5 years experience as personal tour guide and business interpreter,I can freely travel east and south China like Hangzhou ,Suzhou ,Ningbo, Changzhou, Wenzhou , Yiwu , Guangzhou ,Shenzhen , Foshan, Hong Kong ,etc , also hold passport for all the countries , can easily travel abroad if required .

My services include as follows:
1. Interpretation & negotiation services during the business meetings.

2. Factory visiting, on-site interpretation

3. Product sourcing

4. Tourist and business guiding services in other cities of China

5. Shopping assistant/Personal Shopper

6. Oder follow up, shipping arrangement

7. Chinese-English documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)

8. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator

9. Temporary secretarial /assistant Services such as helping client set up office in china etc.

10. Other English-Chinese translation services according to customers’ requirements

11. Car/Minivan/Bus rental and driver service

For more information about my services, welcome to visit my site at:
www.travel-sky-in-china.blogsot.com

Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel to China, I am sure with my great services, you will have a wonderful trip in China. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact
E- Mail at: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: 0086-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Websites: http://travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com/
Personal Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/shanghaiprivatetourguide/
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^
nicesunny

Re: Shanghai Interpreter, Shanghai Translator,Shanghai Assis

Post by nicesunny » Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Sunny Flower Service Insures You Enjoyable and wonderful trips in China ^_^
(www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com )
Exclusive private Tour with a nice personal Tour Guide service available Shanghai,Hangzhou,Suzhou, Beijing, Nanjing, Ancient water towns and other cities of China
(Your Nice & Sweet Personal English Speaking Tour Guide, Interpreter, personal Shopping Assistant in Shanghai, Hangzhou,Suzhou,Nanjin, Beijing ,Xi’an and other cities of China)
Dear all friends,
This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional and personal English tour guide with more than 4 years experience in guiding foreign tours, and dedicated to provide excellent travel & guiding services for foreigners who travel to China for tourist.
I can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou, Suzhou and some famous ancient towns like Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Nanxun, and Wuzhen etc. Quiet familiar with tour sites in Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Suzhou….. Be able to show you the best parts of the cities.
Service list:
* Air port picks up and transfer, hotel/Train/air-ticket booking services.
* Design an exclusive trip according to your own interests. (Tailor-made tour, enjoy more freedom and flexibility!) , No matter you travel to China for business or Tourist. Already has extensive experience in guiding individual or group tours in Cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and cities nearby.
* Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese stuffs with Chinese prices. (No any kickbacks from the shops). Already acquired good bargaining & negotiating skills from the past experience. This is very special for you!!
* Be your real time language assistant and help you well communicate with Chinese people. No matter you come to Shanghai for tourist or other explorations.
* Providing car, minivan service for both business and tourist purposes.
Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professionalism and great services, and you will have wonderful trip in china. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
Contact Sunny:
E-mail: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: +86-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Web: www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com
Personal homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/shanghaiprivatetourguide/
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^