teach you chinese in shanghai(China)

Find friends for language exchange and practice.
spyg

Re: you wanna learn spanish, french???

Postby spyg » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:28 pm

hi, i wanna learn french or spanish, preferably french cos i've learnt some basic french b4. but i'm in wuhan, very far from dalian.

Richard Liu

WWW.CHINATOUR-TRANSLATOR.COM

Postby Richard Liu » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:20 pm

Hi!

My name is Zexing Liu. My English name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.

On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, written by the British writer Mark Lynas, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.

Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86-10) 13001039166

[%sig%]

mott_ai

Re: teach you chinese in shanghai(China)

Postby mott_ai » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:32 am

ni hao

[%sig%]

Richard Liu

Re: WWW.CHINATOUR-TRANSLATOR.COM

Postby Richard Liu » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:47 pm

Hi!

My name is Zexing Liu. My English name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.

On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, written by the British writer Mark Lynas, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.

Email: richardliubeijing@hotmail.com
Phone: (86-10) 13001039166

mukesh kumar swain

teach chine language

Postby mukesh kumar swain » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:13 am

for any

SANDRA

Postby SANDRA » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:31 pm

hi I want to learn chinese can you teach me please my e-mail is katy31390@msn.com thank you
byeeeeee

Alissa

Postby Alissa » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:14 am

Hey I so wanna get to know a chinese boy I wanna learn about him and amog other things I really like to get to know somone like that. me im 19 f and from canada english canadain and wanna get to know a chinese boy thanks email me back if ur intrested
from Ali

Thiago

Postby Thiago » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:18 am

Wo jiao Thiago. I am from England. I am looking for someone who will teach me chinese. I plan to live in china very soon. I am a Medical student and have 2 friends in Fujin. I would like to become friends with you.

Thiago

Postby Thiago » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:22 am

Wo jiao Thiago. I am from England. I am looking for someone who will teach me chinese. I plan to live in china very soon. I am a Medical student and have 2 friends in Fujin. I would like to become friends with you. Right now I am studing in Mexico. here is my E-mail if anyone wishes to write. Also I speak: English, Spanish, Portuguese,German, and a little bit of Chinese.

T.M.D.

Postby T.M.D. » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:19 am

hi
I am a american and I need to learn chinese. becouse there is a kid in my class whom speeks chinese only, and I would like to learn hi and bye.

thanks,
T.M.D.

LILY

Postby LILY » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

I am a chinese girl ,living in shanghai now.
I am willing to teach you chinese and be your chinese friend.If you are interested .pls send e-mail to me vicky_lily_tan@hotmail.com. And hope to have the chance to talk with your face to face.

to T.M.D.
hi in chinese pronounciation is nihao.
bye is zaijian .

LILY

Postby LILY » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:49 am

I am a chinese girl ,living in shanghai now.
I am willing to teach you chinese and be your chinese friend.If you are interested .pls send e-mail to me vicky_lily_tan@hotmail.com. And hope to have the chance to talk with your face to face.

to T.M.D.
hi in chinese pronounciation is nihao.
bye is zaijian .

ElGreco

NiHao! From Greece

Postby ElGreco » Sun May 01, 2005 5:17 pm

Hello!
NiHao!

How can I start with Chinesse??

kaipi

Postby kaipi » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 am

我回来时会承诺这件事情。
wo hui lai shi hui cheng nou zhe jian shi qing.

thamoskuk9

Postby thamoskuk9 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 am

Tell me her name
I want to know
The way she looks
And where you go
I need to see her face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end
Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own
[Chorus:]
I'll let you go
I'll let you fly
Why do I keep asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow
Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time
[Chorus]
I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end
[Chorus]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Language exchange”