Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm
- Forum: Learning Cantonese
- Topic: Translation please? :)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 29527
The beginning of anything is always some difficulty when you will overcome these difficulties is not so difficult, perseverance, thank you share, I wish you success!
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm
- Forum: Cantonese language forum
- Topic: What is the system in Hong Kong?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 27637
: I think commonly used romanization is Jyut Pin, but I'm not 100% sure. Sometimes, people just romanize the way they think it sounds Chinese U. uses Yale system of Romanization. It is not prefect but perhaps the best of all at this point. I think so too, thank you for sharing, good luck to you! ht...